Welcome to the National Football League’s (NFL) Fan Code of Conduct classes brought
to you by AJ Novick Group, Inc™. We provide Online Fan Code of Conduct Classes
for each of the NFL stadiums throughout the county. If you have been asked to take
one of these educational programs by a stadium official, please make sure to take
the class for the stadium you wish to re-enter. Below you will see a drop down menu.
Simply select the desired stadium and then register for the Fan Code of Conduct Class
on that page. Should you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free
to contact our office.
Fans ejected from the stadium or stadium complex or parking lots for violating the Code of Conduct will not be granted access to the stadium until they have satisfactorily completed the NFL Fan Conduct Class. The ejected fan is responsible for paying the Fan Conduct Class fee. The Fan Conduct Class is an option for clubs based on the circumstances and offense. A Club is not required to refer an offender to the Fan Conduct Class if the offender will not be permitted back into the stadium.
Please select your stadium from the drop-down below.
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content