The National Football League, Denver Broncos Football Club and Broncos Stadium at Mile High strives to make the day of game experience enjoyable and safe to all;
where fans can enjoy a game free from the inappropriate or disruptive behavior of
others. Specifically, we ask all patrons to respect the presence of others, act
with proper decorum, and abide by the policies set forth in the Fan Code of Conduct.
This 4 hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of all guests who have been ordered
off of the premises for exhibiting poor fan behavior that violates our "Code
of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy." The purpose of this online class is to educate
our guests about the risks of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well
as better understanding the Code of Conduct of our stadium. The course is completely
educational, and is meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create
the safest possible environment for our guests and we hope that this course will
be an engaging learning experience for you.
You must complete the class within 60 DAYS of the date of receiving your ejection letter. If you don't complete it within 60 DAYS, you will need to submit an additional written explanation for your delay.
Once you have taken the course and passed the exam Broncos Stadium at Mile High Security Department will be notified by the program administrator. You will
then receive a Letter from the Denver Broncos Football Club Ticket Office. If you
return to Broncos Stadium at Mile High for a Broncos game without receiving
authorization from the Ticket office you will be subject to arrest for violation
of Colorado State Statue 18-4-504 3rd Degree Trespass.
Game Tickets are revocable licenses. The season ticket holder of record may suffer
the loss of season ticket privileges if complaints are registered against the user
of the season tickets issued to them.
The total cost of the course is
$250.00. $50 of this course fee will be donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver and The Colorado Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association at the end of each calendar year.
English Fan Conduct Class
Spanish Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction, purpose and benefits of Fan Conduct Class
- Stadium “Code of Conduct” (Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel)
- Alcohol abuse and public intoxication (Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior)
- What is disruptive fan behavior? (Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature)
- Gaining control of ourselves (Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects onto the field)
- Skills in improving empathy towards other fans
- Skills for becoming less impulsive and improving judgment
- Skills for better managing stress and learning new ways of staying in control during the game day experience
- Communication skills as prevention (Foul or abusive language or obscene gesture)
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking policies
- Review of stadium code of conduct and course skills
Click this link to review Broncos Stadium at Mile High's "Guest Code of Conduct".