GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all
our guests. GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium and our promoters ask the guests
to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment.
This 4 hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of all guests who violated
the Kansas City Chiefs Fan Code of Conduct.
Guests must adhere to the direction outlined by the Kansas City Chiefs
before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks
of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding
the Code of Conduct of our stadium. The course is completely educational, and is
meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible
environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning
experience for you. GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium supports the efforts of MADD. $50 of each sale will go directly to support this national charity
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review Arrowhead stadium’s "Guest Code of Conduct".