Lincoln Financial Field is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable
event day experience for all our guests. This 4 (four) hour Fan Code of Conduct Class
is required of all guests who have been evicted from the stadium for violations
of our "Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Before re-entry into Lincoln
Financial Field is considered, all evicted guests must return a "certificate
of completion" of this course.
You must complete the class within 60 DAYS of the date of receiving your ejection letter. If you don't complete it within 60 DAYS, you will need to submit an additional written explanation for your delay.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks
of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding
the Code of Conduct at Lincoln Financial Field. The course is completely educational,
and is meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest
possible environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging
learning experience for you.
Lincoln Financial Field and the Philadelphia Eagles support the efforts of MADD. The total cost of the class is
and $50 of the proceeds will be donated to the organization.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction, purpose and benefits of Fan Conduct Class
- Stadium “Code of Conduct” (Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel)
- Alcohol abuse and public intoxication (Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior)
- What is disruptive fan behavior? (Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature)
- Gaining control of ourselves (Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects onto the field)
- Skills in improving empathy towards other fans
- Skills for becoming less impulsive and improving judgment
- Skills for better managing stress and learning new ways of staying in control during the game day experience
- Communication skills as prevention (Foul or abusive language or obscene gesture)
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking policies
- Review of stadium code of conduct and course skills
Click this link to review Lincoln Financial Field's "Fan
Code of Conduct".