FanConductClass.com was developed Ari Novick, Ph.D., a licensed
Psychotherapist and expert in the field of chemical dependency, anger management,
disruptive behavior and parenting. The courses found on this website are educational
in nature aimed at increasing awareness of the dangers of alcohol and substance
use, dependency, tolerance, and addiction as well as disruptive fan behavior, a
particular stadiums code of conduct and improving coping skills while attending
professional sports games. The purpose of our programs is to improve the overall
game day experience for fans as well as improve fan safety.
This model is based on an educational approach with the intent making the fan more
aware of stadium policies, improving coping skills, improving fan safety and improving
the game day experience by reducing disruptive behavior. None of our courses are
meant to replace or should be used to as a replacement for drug or alcohol treatment,
medical or psychological advice, in-patient treatment, AA, MA, NA or other relevant
programs. Please contact us for more details.
All of our programs cover the following:
- Introduction of course
- Stadium "Code of Conduct"
- Alcohol abuse risk factors
- Patterns of alcohol abuse
- The cost of abuse and addiction of alcohol.
- What is disruptive fan behavior?.
- Understanding the effect one has on the fan experience.
- Gaining control of ourselves?
- How alcohol effects the brain, central nervous system and internal organs
- Risk factors for men and women and underage drinkers
- Understanding the differences between use, abuse, addiction, relapse and prevention
- Skills for becoming less impulsive and improving judgment.
- Communication skills as prevention
- Skills in stress management
- Resources for finding help
All students participating in FanConductClass.com will receive a certificate of
completion when the course has been finished. Proof of enrollment is also available.
We stand behind all of our products and programs. If you are not completely satisfied
with the quality of your fan conduct class, we will work with your to resolve any
issues you may have. If we still can not resolve your problem, then refund request
must be received within 60 days of purchase. These classes were designed to be taken
as a requirement of a professional sporting event only.
You might also be interested in Anger Management
Classes Online, Alcohol Awareness Classes,
Online Parenting Classes as well
as Sexual Harassment Training.