The Chicago Bears ask all our guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe
environment at Bears games. Because you were ejected from a recent Bears game for
a violation of our "Fan Code of Conduct," prior to your re-admittance
to future Bears games you are required to enroll in a Fan Conduct Awareness Class.
The purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about better understanding
the Chicago Bears Fan Code of Conduct and how their behavior affects other fans
at the game. Once you have taken the course and passed the exam, the Bears will
be notified by the program administrator. You will then receive a letter from the
Chicago Bears Ticket Office. If you return to Soldier Field for a Bears game without
receiving authorization from the Chicago Bears Ticket Office, a criminal complaint
will be signed against you for a violation of Illinois Law, (720 ILCS 5/21-3), Criminal
Trespass to Real Property.
Game tickets are revocable licenses. The season ticket holder of record may suffer
the loss of season ticket privileges if complaints are registered against the users
of the season tickets issued to them.
The total cost of the class is
$250.00, with $50 of this fee going directly to MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving).
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction, purpose and benefits of Fan Conduct Class
- Stadium “Code of Conduct” (Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel)
- Alcohol abuse and public intoxication (Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior)
- What is disruptive fan behavior? (Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature)
- Gaining control of ourselves (Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects onto the field)
- Skills in improving empathy towards other fans
- Skills for becoming less impulsive and improving judgment
- Skills for better managing stress and learning new ways of staying in control during the game day experience
- Communication skills as prevention (Foul or abusive language or obscene gesture)
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking policies
- Review of stadium code of conduct and course skills
Click this link to review the "Bears Fan Code of Conduct".