Welcome to the Fan Conduct Class™ for College and University's brought to you by the AJ Novick Group, Inc. We provide online educational classes related to improving fan safety and the game/event day experience for stadiums throughout the country. Our courses address issues related to alcohol, disruptive fan behavior and educating attendees about your code of conduct and/or University policies. Our classes are typically assigned to students and other fans who have been ejected from a stadium for violating University policy. If you have been asked to take one of these educational programs by a stadium official, please make sure to take the class for the stadium you wish to re-enter. Below you will see a drop down menu. Simply select the desired stadium and then register for the Fan Code of Conduct Class on that page. Should you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact our office.
Please select your stadium from the drop-down below.
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of course
- Stadium and/or University "Code of Conduct" Policy education
- Alcohol education, prevention and risk management
- Communication Skills as Prevention
- Skills in Stress Management
- Improving disruptive behavior
- Improving empathy towards other students and fans
- Resources for finding help