U.S. Bank Stadium and the Minnesota Vikings are committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all our guests. U.S. Bank Stadium, the Minnesota Vikings and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of all guests who have been asked to leave the stadium for violations of our "Fan Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Guests must return the “certificate of completion” of this course before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding the Code of Conduct of the U.S. Bank Stadium. The course is completely educational, and is meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning experience for you.
The U.S. Bank Stadium and the Minnesota Vikings support the efforts of the Vikings Children’s Fund (VCF).
The total cost of the class is
with $50 of this course fee will go directly to the efforts of this charitable organization.
The VCF is a means for Vikings players, coaches, cheerleaders, staff and their families to focus their community support to help children.
The VCF distributes grants to health, education and family services organizations benefiting children.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review U.S. Bank Stadium's
"Fan Code of Conduct".