U.S. Bank Stadium and the Minnesota Vikings are committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all our guests. U.S. Bank Stadium, the Minnesota Vikings and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of all guests who have been asked to leave the stadium for violations of our "Fan Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Guests must return the “certificate of completion” of this course before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding the Code of Conduct of the U.S. Bank Stadium. The course is completely educational, and is meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning experience for you.
The U.S. Bank Stadium and the Minnesota Vikings support the efforts of the Vikings Children’s Fund (VCF).
The total cost of the class is
with $50 of this course fee will go directly to the efforts of this charitable organization.
The VCF is a means for Vikings players, coaches, cheerleaders, staff and their families to focus their community support to help children.
The VCF distributes grants to health, education and family services organizations benefiting children.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction, purpose and benefits of Fan Conduct Class
- Stadium “Code of Conduct” (Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel)
- Alcohol abuse and public intoxication (Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior)
- What is disruptive fan behavior? (Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature)
- Gaining control of ourselves (Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects onto the field)
- Skills in improving empathy towards other fans
- Skills for becoming less impulsive and improving judgment
- Skills for better managing stress and learning new ways of staying in control during the game day experience
- Communication skills as prevention (Foul or abusive language or obscene gesture)
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking policies
- Review of stadium code of conduct and course skills
Click this link to review U.S. Bank Stadium's
"Fan Code of Conduct".