The Houston Texans and NRG Stadium are committed to providing a memorable gameday experience for all
our guests. We ask the guests to assist in creating
an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required
of all guests who have been asked to leave NRG Stadium for violations of our Fan Code
of Conduct and/or our Alcohol Policy. Guests must return the “certificate
of completion” of this course before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks
of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding
of our Fan Code of Conduct. The course is completely educational and is
meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible
environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning
experience for you.
The total cost of the class is
with $50 of this course fee going directly to the efforts of the Houston Texans Foundation.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review NRG Stadium's "Fan Code of Conduct".