Allegiant Stadium is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all our guests. Allegiant Stadium and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of all guests who have been asked to leave the stadium for violations of our "Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Guests must return the “certificate of completion” of this course before re-entry is permitted. You must complete the class PRIOR TO THE NEXT GAME DAY FROM WHEN YOU WERE EJECTED. If you don't complete the class prior to the next game day and are found within stadium grounds, you may be arrested for trespassing, potentially banned from the stadium or lose season tickets.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks
of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding
the Code of Conduct of our stadium. The course is completely educational, and is
meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible
environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning
experience for you. $50 of this course fee will be donated to the team’s charity of choice at the end of each calendar year.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review the Raiders’s "Guest Code of Conduct".