The NFL is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all our guests. The NFL and our promoters ask our guests
to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour
Class is offered to all guests who have been asked to leave the dome for violations
of our "Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy".
In short, the purpose of this online class is to offer information to our guests about the risks
of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction. The course is completely educational, and is
meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible
environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning
experience for you. $50 of this course fee will be donated to the team’s charity of choice at the end of each calendar year.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review NFL implementation of the Fan Code of Conduct.