Lincoln Financial Field is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable
event day experience for all our guests. This 4 (four) hour Fan Code of Conduct Class
is required of all guests who have been evicted from the stadium for violations
of our "Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Before re-entry into Lincoln
Financial Field is considered, all evicted guests must return a "certificate
of completion" of this course.
You must complete the class within 60 DAYS of the date of receiving your ejection letter. If you don't complete it within 60 DAYS, you will need to submit an additional written explanation for your delay.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks
of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding
the Code of Conduct at Lincoln Financial Field. The course is completely educational,
and is meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest
possible environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging
learning experience for you.
Lincoln Financial Field and the Philadelphia Eagles support the efforts of MADD. The total cost of the class is
and $50 of the proceeds will be donated to the organization.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review Lincoln Financial Field’s "Fan
Code of Conduct".