Gillette Stadium is committed to providing a positive memorable event day experience for all guests. To assist with achieving this goal we ask that all guests assist in creating a safe and enjoyable environment.
This four hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of all guests who have been asked to leave the stadium for violations to the stadium's "Code of Conduct", or have been taken into custody by law enforcement, who seek to be allowed to return to Gillette Stadium and surrounding Patriot Place. To be granted future access you must take the course and return the "Certificate of Completion" to the stadium security
department, on receipt of the certificate stadium management will communicate back
to you on next steps. Please do not return to stadium property until you have been
cleared to do so, in writing, by stadium management.
You must complete the class within 60 DAYS of the date of receiving your ejection letter. If you don't complete it within 60 DAYS, you will need to submit an additional written explanation for your delay.
In short, the purpose of the online course is to educate our guests about the risks
of alcohol abuse, leading to dependence and addiction. In addition, the content
will lead to a better understanding to the stadium's code of conduct along with
the adverse affects irresponsible use of alcohol has on others.
The course is completely educational, and is designed to be a positive learning
experience. We aim to make Gillette Stadium the safest possible environment for
all of our guests, and hope that by taking this course and understanding the reasons
behind your removal from the stadium/being taken into custody you will join us in
achieving our goal.
Gillette Stadium strongly supports the efforts of the HERO campaign. The total cost
of the class is
– $50 of the fee will go directly to the efforts of the
national non-profit organization. "The mission of the HERO campaign is to prevent
drunken driving tragedies by promoting the use of safe and sober designated drivers."
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction, purpose and benefits of Fan Conduct Class
- Stadium “Code of Conduct” (Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel)
- Alcohol abuse and public intoxication (Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior)
- What is disruptive fan behavior? (Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature)
- Gaining control of ourselves (Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects onto the field)
- Skills in improving empathy towards other fans
- Skills for becoming less impulsive and improving judgment
- Skills for better managing stress and learning new ways of staying in control during the game day experience
- Communication skills as prevention (Foul or abusive language or obscene gesture)
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking policies
- Review of stadium code of conduct and course skills
Click this link to review the Gillette Stadium's "Fan Code of Conduct".