Highmark Stadium is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all
our guests. Highmark Stadium and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of guests who have been ejected or arrested at the stadium and were violations of our “Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy”.
Guests must return the “certificate of completion” of this course before re-entry is permitted.
You must complete the class within 60 DAYS of the date of receiving your ejection letter. If you don't complete it within 60 DAYS, you will need to submit an additional written explanation for your delay.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks
of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding
the Code of Conduct of our stadium. The course is completely educational, and is
meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible
environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning
experience for you. $50 of this course fee will go directly to the Bills Alumni Foundation.
The Bills Alumni Foundation supports charities that make a better environment for youth.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review the Highmark Stadium’s “Guest Code of Conduct”.