The Chicago Bears ask all our guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe
environment at Bears games. Because you were ejected from a recent Bears game for
a violation of our "Fan Code of Conduct," prior to your re-admittance
to future Bears games you are required to enroll in a Fan Conduct Awareness Class.
The purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about better understanding
the Chicago Bears Fan Code of Conduct and how their behavior affects other fans
at the game. Once you have taken the course and passed the exam, the Bears will
be notified by the program administrator. You will then receive a letter from the
Chicago Bears Ticket Office. If you return to Soldier Field for a Bears game without
receiving authorization from the Chicago Bears Ticket Office, a criminal complaint
will be signed against you for a violation of Illinois Law, (720 ILCS 5/21-3), Criminal
Trespass to Real Property.
Game tickets are revocable licenses. The season ticket holder of record may suffer
the loss of season ticket privileges if complaints are registered against the users
of the season tickets issued to them.
The total cost of the class is
$250.00, with $50 of this fee going directly to MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving).
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review the "Bears Fan Code of Conduct".