Lucas Oil Stadium and Indy Eleven is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all our fans and ask the each to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of all guests who have been asked to leave the stadium for violations of our "Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Fans must return the "certificate of completion" of this course before re-entry is permitted. You must complete the class within 60 DAYS of the date of receiving your ejection letter. If you don't complete it within 60 DAYS, you will need to submit an additional written explanation for your delay.
The purpose of this online class is to educate our fans about the Fan Code of Conduct. The course is completely educational, and is meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible environment for our fans and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning experience for you.
Fan Conduct Class
This class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction, purpose and benefits of Fan Conduct Class
- Stadium "Code of Conduct" (Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel)
- Alcohol abuse and public intoxication (Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior)
- What is disruptive fan behavior? (Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature)
- Gaining control of ourselves (Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects onto the field)
- Skills in improving empathy towards other fans
- Skills for becoming less impulsive and improving judgment
- Skills for better managing stress and learning new ways of staying in control during the game day experience
- Communication skills as prevention (Foul or abusive language or obscene gesture)
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking policies
- Review of stadium code of conduct and course skills
Click this link to review the "Indy Eleven Fan Code of Conduct".