The FanConductClass.com class was designed for individuals who need to take an
alcohol and drug awareness education class or a Minor in Possession class for a
court or legal order, employment or school requirement, or simply for personal growth.
Our program was designed by drug and alcohol experts with the guidance of Dr. Ari
Novick, a licensed psychotherapist. These are educational classes only and should
not be taken as a substitute for medical or psychological counseling or advice or
as a replacement for in/out patient treatment.
Fan Conduct Class Course Outline
- Introduction of course
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Risk Factors
- Patterns of Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- The cost of Abuse and Addiction
- Personal cost of Alcohol or Drug related crimes
- Understanding Alcohol, Narcotics, Stimulants, Prescriptions, Marijuana, Methamphetamine
and their effect on the body and mind.
- Health Risks of Alcohol and Drug Use
- How Drugs effect the Brain, Central Nervous System and internal organs
- Risk Factors for Men and Women
- Understanding the differences between Use, Abuse, Addiction, Relapse and Prevention
- Communication Skills as Prevention
- Skills in Stress Management
- Stages of change and sustaining change
- Resources for finding help