Lucas Oil Stadium and Indy Eleven is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all our fans and ask the each to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of all guests who have been asked to leave the stadium for violations of our “Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy”. Fans must return the “certificate of completion” of this course before re-entry is permitted. You must complete the class within 60 DAYS of the date of receiving your ejection letter. If you don't complete it within 60 DAYS, you will need to submit an additional written explanation for your delay.
The purpose of this online class is to educate our fans about the Fan Code of Conduct. The course is completely educational, and is meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible environment for our fans and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning experience for you.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review the “Indy Eleven Fan Code of Conduct”.