Orlando City is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all our guests. The Stadium and our promoters ask the guests to assist us in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This class is required of all guests who have been asked to leave the arena for violations of our "Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Guests must complete this course before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks of alcohol use, abuse, dependence
and addiction as well as better understanding the Code of Conduct of our stadium.
The course is completely educational and is meant to be a positive learning experience.
We want to create the safest possible environment for our guests and we hope that
this course will be an engaging learning experience for you.
Fan Conduct Class
This class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of course
- Orlando City's "Fan Code of Conduct"
- Alcohol Abuse Risk Factors
- Patterns of Alcohol Abuse
- The cost of Abuse and Addiction of Alcohol
- Personal cost of Alcohol related crimes
- Understanding Alcohol and its effect on the body and mind
- Health Risks of Alcohol Use
- How Alcohol effects the Brain, Central Nervous System and internal organs
- Risk Factors for Men and Women and underage drinkers
- Understanding the differences between Use, Abuse, Addiction, Relapse and Prevention
- Communication Skills as Prevention
- Skills in Stress Management
- Stages of change and sustaining change
- Resources for Help & Plan for Change
Click this link to review the Orlando City's "Fan Code of Conduct".