The Los Angeles Football Club are committed to providing a memorable event day experience
for all our guests. The Banc of California Stadium and our promoters ask the guests to assist us in
creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This class is required of all guests
who have been asked to leave the arena for violations of our "Code of Conduct
Alcohol Policy". Guests must complete this course before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks
of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding
the Code of Conduct of our stadium. The course is completely educational and is
meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible
environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning
experience for you.
Fan Conduct Class
This class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of course
- Los Angeles Football Club's "Fan Code of Conduct"
- Alcohol Abuse Risk Factors
- Patterns of Alcohol Abuse
- The cost of Abuse and Addiction of Alcohol
- Personal cost of Alcohol related crimes
- Understanding Alcohol and its effect on the body and mind
- Health Risks of Alcohol Use
- How Alcohol effects the Brain, Central Nervous System and internal organs
- Risk Factors for Men and Women and underage drinkers
- Understanding the differences between Use, Abuse, Addiction, Relapse and Prevention
- Communication Skills as Prevention
- Skills in Stress Management
- Stages of change and sustaining change
- Resources for Help & Plan for Change
Click this link to review the Los Angeles Football Club's "Fan Code of Conduct".