New York City FC is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all our guests. New York City FC and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This Fan Code of Conduct Class is required of all guests who have been asked to leave the field for violations of our "Code of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Guests must return the “certificate of completion” of this course before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding the Code of Conduct of our field. The course is completely educational, and is meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning experience for you.
Fan Conduct Class
This class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of course
- New York City FC's "Fan Code of Conduct"
- Alcohol Abuse Risk Factors
- Patterns of Alcohol Abuse
- The cost of Abuse and Addiction of Alcohol
- Personal cost of Alcohol related crimes
- Understanding Alcohol and its effect on the body and mind
- Health Risks of Alcohol Use
- How Alcohol effects the Brain, Central Nervous System and internal organs
- Risk Factors for Men and Women and underage drinkers
- Understanding the differences between Use, Abuse, Addiction, Relapse and Prevention
- Communication Skills as Prevention
- Skills in Stress Management
- Stages of change and sustaining change
- Resources for Help & Plan for Change
Click this link to review the New York City FC's "Fan Code of Conduct".