The Talen Energy Stadium is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all
our guests. The Talen Energy Stadium, the Philadelphia Union and our promoters ask the guests
to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour class is required
of all guests who have been asked to leave the stadium for violations of our "Code
of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Guests must return the “certificate of completion”
of this course before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks of alcohol use, abuse,
dependence and addiction as well as better understanding the Code of Conduct of our stadium.
The course is completely educational, and is meant to be a positive learning experience.
We want to create the safest possible environment for our guests and we hope that this course
will be an engaging learning experience for you.
$20.00 of the proceeds of this course will be donated to the Philadelphia Union Foundation.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of Course
- What is Disruptive Fan Behavior
- Understanding Your Clubs Code of Conduct Policy
- Review of Stadium/Club Alcohol Policy
- Education on Stadium Safety Protocols
- Education and Skills in Diversity and Civility
- Skills in Game Day Empathy
- Skills in improving Game Day Communication
- Skills in Game Day Stress Management
- Game Day Drinking Can Be Dangerous
- Re-cap and Review of Stadium policies and Course Content
Click this link to review the Talen Energy stadium’s "Guest Code of Conduct".