The Talen Energy Stadium is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all
our guests. The Talen Energy Stadium, the Philadelphia Union and our promoters ask the guests
to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour class is required
of all guests who have been asked to leave the stadium for violations of our "Code
of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Guests must return the “certificate of completion”
of this course before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks of alcohol use, abuse,
dependence and addiction as well as better understanding the Code of Conduct of our stadium.
The course is completely educational, and is meant to be a positive learning experience.
We want to create the safest possible environment for our guests and we hope that this course
will be an engaging learning experience for you.
$20.00 of the proceeds of this course will be donated to the Philadelphia Union Foundation.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of course
- Stadium “Code of Conduct”
- Alcohol abuse risk factors
- Patterns of alcohol abuse
- The cost of abuse and addiction of alcohol
- What is disruptive fan behavior?
- Understanding the effect one has on the fan experience
- Gaining control of ourselves
- How alcohol effects the brain, central nervous system and internal organs
- Risk factors for men and women and underage drinkers
- Understanding the differences between use, abuse, addiction, relapse and prevention
- Skills for becoming less impulsive and improving judgment
- Communication skills as prevention
- Skills in stress management
- Resources for finding help
Click this link to review the Talen Energy stadium’s "Guest Code of Conduct".