The New York Red Bulls are committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all our guests. The New York Red Bulls and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. This 4 hour class is required of all
guests who have been asked to leave the arena for violations of our "Code
of Conduct and/or Alcohol Policy". Guests must return the "certificate
of completion" of this course before re-entry is permitted.
In short, the purpose of this online class is to educate our guests about the risks
of alcohol use, abuse, dependence and addiction as well as better understanding
the Code of Conduct of our arena. The course is completely educational, and is
meant to be a positive learning experience. We want to create the safest possible
environment for our guests and we hope that this course will be an engaging learning
experience for you.
The New York Red Bulls also support the efforts of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, a national non-profit.
The total cost of the class is
with a portion of the course fee going directly to this non-profit organization.
No portion of the fee will be going to the New York Red Bulls.
Fan Conduct Class
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction of course
- New York Red Bulls' "Fan Code of Conduct"
- Alcohol Abuse Risk Factors
- Patterns of Alcohol Abuse
- The cost of Abuse and Addiction of Alcohol
- Personal cost of Alcohol related crimes
- Understanding Alcohol and its effect on the body and mind
- Health Risks of Alcohol Use
- How Alcohol effects the Brain, Central Nervous System and internal organs
- Risk Factors for Men and Women and underage drinkers
- Understanding the differences between Use, Abuse, Addiction, Relapse and Prevention
- Communication Skills as Prevention
- Skills in Stress Management
- Stages of change and sustaining change
- Resources for Help & Plan for Change
Click this link to review the New York Red Bulls' "Fan
Code of Conduct".